Business events, also known as corporate events, may be one of the following –
- Team Building Events
- Trade Shows / Expos
- Business / Corporate / Gala Dinners
- Corporate Golf Days
- Product Launches
- Shareholder / Corporate Board Meetings
- Networking Events
- Incentive Travel
- Year End Functions
- Family Day
- Online/Virtual/Hybrid Events
At KMT Events, we specialise in the above events for both businesses/corporations and associations.
An event need not necessarily be of one specific type – several types can be combined into one big event successfully.
As is the case for an association, the format of the event consisted of
- Seminar – panel forum of speakers delivering keynote address and a Q&A session
- Networking – canapes and drinks section to ease into the gala dinner
- Gala Fundraising Dinner – banquet dinner with entertainment and speeches from prominent community leaders with a fundraising component for a specific charity
You can also combine a live/in-person event with a virtual event, called hybrid events, maximising attendee presence.
For business events, the networking component is crucial to allow guests/attendees to mingle and connect to form lasting business relationships. This is the whole purpose of a business event as compared to a social event.
The most important things to remember is that for any event – you must have an objective and keep within the budget.
Anything is possible if it is planned properly.